Pharmacy Events Publication
- Register for the Biodiversity and Medicines Symposium
- ‘Let’s Talk – Making conversations about Health More Effective’
- Third Frank Fish Memorial Lecture
- Third Biennial Symposium of Neuroscience Researchers at the UCL School of Pharmacy
- 74th FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2014
- Pharmacy and pharmaceutical science students as good global citizens
- What are the important questions for research into ageing?
- Symposium on Drugs from Natural Sources at PharmaSci 2014
- 14th International Congress of the Society for Ethnopharmacology
74th FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2014
Publication date: Apr 27, 2014 8:43:33 AM
Apr 25, 2014 12:00:00 AM
End: Dec 31, 2014 12:00:00 AM
The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) will host its Annual Congress in Bangkok. Access to medicines, care and information - The pharmacist is at the heart of it all. The 2014 FIP Congress in Bangkok, Thailand, invites pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists from all over the world to delve into the globally pressing issue of access to medicines - and healthcare in general - and to work towards increasing the role of the pharmacist in the provision of healthcare services.
Examining key challenges such as medicines
availability, health workforce distribution and managing the vast amounts of
variable information accessible to patients, the FIP Congress in Bangkok will
offer all participants the opportunity to increase their impact in ensuring
access to health by providing medicines, care and information.
- Date: 31 August - 4 September 2014
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Participants: All Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists
- For more information about registration visit: http://www.fip.org/bangkok2014/Bangkok/2001/Registration/
Main Themes being covered:
- Access to medicines
- Access to pharmacists and pharmacy services
- Access to information
- Realising better outcomes tomorrow
- Special interest symposia
- Education, education and education!
- For more information on the programme: http://www.fip.org/bangkok2014/Bangkok/2041/Programme/
Research cluster leads will present at the conference – Prof Ian Bates and Dr Andreia Bruno, as well as most of the international collaborators of the Global Workforce and Education cluster.