Pharmacy Events Publication
- Register for the Biodiversity and Medicines Symposium
- Third Frank Fish Memorial Lecture - Prof Verena Dirsch
- Third Biennial Symposium of Neuroscience Researchers at the UCL School of Pharmacy
- 74th FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2014
- Symposium on Drugs from Natural Sources at PharmaSci 2014
- 14th International Congress of the Society for Ethnopharmacology
- Professor Keith Petrie Seminar
- UCL School of Pharmacy Seminar Series - Prof George Lomonossoff
- PhD Research Day - Friday 19 September 2014
Symposium on Drugs from Natural Sources at PharmaSci 2014
Publication date: Apr 25, 2014 2:10:00 PM
Apr 25, 2014 12:00:00 AM
End: Dec 31, 2014 12:00:00 AM
‘Drugs from natural sources’ will be one of the
foci of this year’s PharmaSci conference
organised by the Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The APS PharmSci 2014 Conference
will take place from 8th - 10th September 2014 and will be hosted by the University
of Hertfordshire, Hatfield.
This conference will showcase the best of pharmaceutical science
from the UK and around the world bringing together academic and industrial
institutions, providing state of the art technologies and a platform for the
development of new pharmaceutical talent. It will include a symposium on ‘Drugs
from natural sources’ organised by Prof Michael Heinrich at the UCL School of Pharmacy.
In 2014, we are fortunate since we will have two excellent and very well-known speakers who will set the theme for the symposium on Tuesday 9th September (10.55-12.30):
- Prof Rudolf Bauer, Graz: Herbal medicine research with a holistic view.
- Dr Colin Wright, Bradford: Green pharmacy: Can malaria be treated with herbal medicines?
Further details: See the PharmaSci conference website