Pharmacy Events Publication
- Register for the Biodiversity and Medicines Symposium
- ‘Let’s Talk – Making conversations about Health More Effective’
- Third Frank Fish Memorial Lecture
- Third Biennial Symposium of Neuroscience Researchers at the UCL School of Pharmacy
- 74th FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2014
- Pharmacy and pharmaceutical science students as good global citizens
- What are the important questions for research into ageing?
- Symposium on Drugs from Natural Sources at PharmaSci 2014
- 14th International Congress of the Society for Ethnopharmacology
What are the important questions for research into ageing?
Publication date: Feb 3, 2014 4:30:20 PM
Apr 4, 2014 12:00:00 AM
End: Dec 31, 2014 12:00:00 AM
This public engagement workshop for people aged 70 and over aims to seek views on important issues that require further research. These may include, for example, access to health care, social care, the environment, transport, technology or financial issues. The findings from this workshop will be used to guide future research at UCL and beyond. We will share ideas and problems, identify questions that may need further research, and prioritise which of these are most important.
Topics covered in the workshop will include:
- The importance of ageing research
- Active involvement of older people in biomedical research
- Tackling age inequalities
Date: 4th April 2014, 10.30am -3.30pm
Location: UCL School of
Cost of admission:
Organisers: Dr Mine Orlu-Gul, Lecturer at the School of Pharmacy and Dr Kate Walters, Senior Clinical Lecturer in UCL Primary Care & Population Health will present during the workshop.
Contact: For booking please contact Dr Mine Orlu-Gul