UCL School of Pharmacy
- Current Students
- Pharmacy News Publication
- Pharmacy Events Publication
- Behavioural medicine and treatment optimisation events
- Biodiversity and medicines events
- Disease models and clinical pharmacology events
- Drug discovery events
- Global workforce and education events
- Molecular drug delivery and nanomedicine events
- Neuroscience in health & disease events
- Pharmaceutical materials and dosage form design events
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Monash University and UCL (University College London) are joining forces to advance and transform research, education and practice in pharmacy and the pharmaceutical sciences. More...
On Wednesday March 4th 2015 the UCL School of Pharmacy launched a new report entitled Will Smoking Meet its Match?
NEWS RELEASE - London Drug Discovery Institute to fast-track development of new treatments for dementia
Alzheimer’s Research UK, the world’s largest dedicated dementia research charity, has announced a £30m Drug Discovery Alliance, launching three flagship Drug Discovery Institutes at UCL (University College London), the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford. More...
Charity Week is held annually at the UCL School of Pharmacy with the aim of raising as much money as possible for orphans and needy children for the host charity, Islamic Relief. More...
The results of the Research Excellence Framework 2014, which assesses the international quality of research outputs, environment and impact, have clearly indicated the world-class standing of UCL SOP. The overall results are expressed in terms of a profile ranging from 4* (world leading) 3* (internationally excellent) 2* (internationally recognized) and 1* (nationally recognized). The School was awarded the following profile: More...