UCL School of Pharmacy
- Current Students
- Staff Intranet
- Pharmacy News Publication
- Pharmacy Events Publication
- News and events
- Behavioural medicine and treatment optimisation events
- Biodiversity and medicines events
- Disease models and clinical pharmacology events
- Drug discovery events
- Global workforce and education events
- Molecular drug delivery and nanomedicine events
- Neuroscience in health & disease events
- Pharmaceutical materials and dosage form design events
- DTP Events
- CDT Old Events
Conferences and room hire
Boasting a central London location with affordable prices, UCL School of Pharmacy’s facilities represent an ideal place to hold your conferences, meetings, seminars, presentations, trainings and exhibitions.
The School is located at Brunswick Square just a three minute walk to Russell Square tube station and only a ten minute walk to Kings Cross, Euston and St Pancras International train stations.
We have a range of rooms at competitive prices, from small seminar rooms to lecture theatres, our largest accommodating 196 people.
Hire charge includes full use of our modern AV equipment. Seating varies between fixed tiered lecture style to individual chairs, mostly with writing tablets.
Catering can be provided for all events, whether you require just tea and coffee, a buffet lunch or formal dinner. Your individual requirements can be discussed with our catering manager.
Our security desk is staffed 24 hours a day and if your event is during the evening or on a weekend, a dedicated porter will be available to assist you.
Whilst our lettings can be restricted during our students’ term time, it is always worth contacting us just to check if we can accommodate you.
Conference facilities enquiries:
Telephone: 020 7753 5843