UCL School of Pharmacy
- Current Students
- Staff Intranet
- Pharmacy News Publication
- Pharmacy Events Publication
- News and events
- Behavioural medicine and treatment optimisation events
- Biodiversity and medicines events
- Disease models and clinical pharmacology events
- Drug discovery events
- Global workforce and education events
- Molecular drug delivery and nanomedicine events
- Neuroscience in health & disease events
- Pharmaceutical materials and dosage form design events
- DTP Events
- CDT Old Events
Request for Academic Transcripts
This page is only for UCL SCHOOL OF PHARMACY alumni who graduated before September 2013 requiring transcripts.
- If you graduated from the UCL School of Pharmacy BEFORE September 2013 then please make an online payment here. The fee for processing transcripts is £10 per transcript for former students. Transcripts take up to 10 working days.
- If you graduated from the UCL School of Pharmacy AFTER September 2013 then please contact the UCL Examinations Office.
- If you have any questions please contact the UCL School of Pharmacy Student and Academic Support Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 44 (0) 207 753 5831.
If your degree certificate has been lost or destroyed you
can request a new degree certificate by contacting either Senate House
or UCL Registry.
Graduates before 2012:
Graduates from 2012 onward:
Student and Registry Services
University College London
LONDON WC1E 6BT