- Personal Tutoring at UCL
- PPD in Personal Tutorials
- Being an Effective Personal Tutor
- Support and Guidance for Personal Tutors
- Personal Tutoring Event
The following guides have been produced to help staff and students fully utilise the Portico side of the personal tutoring system.
PPD and Portico
- Login to Portico: Personal & Professional Development System
- PPD Student User Guide (PDF)
- PPD Staff User Guide (PDF)
Using Portico to assign personal tutors
Making sure students are assigned a Personal Tutor on Portico allows Personal Tutors to track the trajectory of their tutees' personal and professional development. If given access by the students, you will be able to see their development plans and track their progress. For this reason, we strongly encourage departments to use the process described below, rather than internal systems, to record and update student allocation to personal tutors.
Portico can now be used to assign personal tutors to multiple groups of
students. The following document has been produced to guide you through
- Using Portico to assign Personal Tutors to students (PDF download)
Page last modified on 12 sep 13 10:36