UCL Policy Documents
The UCL Academic Manual - Part 5 contains several policy documents providing:
- General guidance on student support and advice (academic and pastoral), as well as disciplinary procedures.
- Guidance on specific matters such as study abroad, induction procedures and provision of information to students.
- Duties and responsibilities of role holders at all levels of the student support system, from Personal Tutors to Deans of Students.
- Policies, codes of practice, procedures and guidelines pertaining to specific aspects of student support and guidance, including mental health, substance abuse, infectious disease etc.
- Resource links and referrals to various services, such as careers advice, counselling etc.
Academic Manual - Part 5 may be viewed online (link http://www.ucl.ac.uk/academic-manual/part-5)
Page last modified on 26 nov 10 15:05