- Guidance & Support for Personal Tutors
- Helping Students in Difficulty
- Frequently Asked Questions
Formats for Personal Tutorials
This section offers guidance, resources and suggestions for the planning and conduct of personal tutorial sessions. As well as reference to institutional requirements and recommendations, it links to illustrative documentation of departmental practice.
If you can provide any additional material to offer colleagues examples or ideas to consider for their individual and/or departmental practice, please use the 'Contact Us' link in the right hand column of this page to discuss how this might be helpfully included in, or linked from, this website.
- Academic Committee Requirements
- Personal and Professional Development System
- Individual Tutorial Topics
- Group Tutorials
- Departmental Custom and Practice
Page last modified on 14 sep 10 17:54