Where can I refer students who report being in difficulty?

This Personal Tutors' Handbook site has a comprehensive list of student support and other services (click here to access).

The UCL main website offers Information for Current Students, with comprehensive links and ready navigation through the various services to do with accommodation, finance, well-being, support etc.

The Dean of Students (Welfare) website has a wealth of information for students, including a list of frequently asked questions (click here to access in a new window).

Page last modified on 08 sep 10 14:43