What do I do if a student is behaving oddly or shows signs of being mentally unstable?

Call the UCL Health Service (Gower Place Practice), who will see a student in an emergency even if they are not registered there. The Practice website lists phone numbers to call both in and out of hours in an emergency.

You might wish to refer to or call in a colleague to assist if necessary. Don't be reticent to call UCL Emergency Services (222 from any extension) if you are at all concerned about the situation or how it may develop.

Page last modified on 08 sep 10 12:54