It is essential when registering for your workshop to keep in mind your academic timetable to ensure you can attend all of the sessions.
Please also note that there will be no hot drinks or food allowed in the workshop room. Thank you
Please note the workshops are funded by the university’s Access agreement and Widening Participation funds, and are a response to the university’s commitment to increasing the recruitment of students who come from groups that have traditionally been under-represented in further education, for example
- those who have been in local authority care;
- those who attended a low-performing or non-selective state school;
- those in the first generation of their family to attend university;
- those from disadvantaged backgrounds and lower socio-economic groups;
- those from low-participation neighbourhoods;
- those with a disability;
- and Black, or Black British, students.
All UCL students are welcome, but under the university’s Access agreement, applications from students from under-represented groups will be given priority.