Before registering for a Personal Development Workshop please take note of the following important points:
- Due to unprecedented demand on our Personal Development Workshops and to ensure effective use of spaces available, we have introduced a refundable security deposit scheme. All our workshops have significant waiting lists and every time someone does not attend or drops out, it denies a place to another student. We hope the deposit scheme will encourage students to think about whether they can really commit themselves to attending a workshop for 2 hours a week for up to 6 weeks.
- When you receive an offer of a place on the workshop you have applied for, you will be required to leave a refundable security deposit of £30 to confirm your place.
- Your place will be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. If we have not received the deposit within a week of the offer, your place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- The deposit can be paid by cheque (payable to UCL) or in cash by visiting our office during Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 12pm to 1pm only. You can find our address by clicking here. Your deposit will be returned upon completion of the workshop.
- This is not a blanket policy and if someone cannot afford to pay the deposit and is fully committed to attending all workshop sessions, this can be discussed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is essential when registering for your workshop to keep in mind your academic timetable to ensure you can attend all of the sessions.
Before completing the registration form, please check at the bottom that the workshop you wish to apply for is still available.
CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM