Year 5: The Life Cycle and Specialist Practice
- A one-week introduction and orientation module
- Three 12-week modules, each preceded by a core-teaching week
- Based in the three central sites but more use of district general hospitals and other community providers for placements
Modules link to the life-cycle where possible for coherence
- Module A - Child and family health
- Module B - Women’s health & men’s health
- Module C - Ageing, end of life care and specialist practice
These web-pages are designed to allow you to view details for each of the community based programmes which take place during NC5 of the MBBS, i.e.
- Core General Practice 1
- Community Based Child Health
- Community Based Dermatology
- Community Based Mental Health
- Community Based Women's Health
If you have any queries which are not answered within the material available on the website, please email the relevant course administrator or academic lead.
Page last modified on 04 feb 13 22:53 by Rushmi Pelpola