Methodology Research Group
Primary Care Methodology Research Group
led by Dr Irene Petersen.
The Methodologists' Group brings together into a common structure those researchers principally involved in quantitative research methods, including Statisticians, Epidemiologists and Health Economists (e.g. ‘Methodologists’). This enhances collaborative and cooperative work among these researchers and provides a rational structure for interaction with the clinically focussed research groups within Primary Care & Population Health (PCPH), Priment Clinical Trials Unit (PRIMENT) and other relevant groups within UCL and beyond.
Methodology Research News and Events
The next Methodologists' meeting will take place on the 30th April, 2014. The new bite size materials are below.
- Statistical Bite Size April, 2014
- Statistical Bite Size 10th December, 2013
- Statistical Bite Size 17th October, 2013
- Statistical Bite Size 10th September, 2013
- Statistical Bite Size 13th June, 2013
- Statistical Bite Size 16th April, 2013
- Statistical Bite Size 6th March, 2013
Dates of next meeting:
- Wednesday, 16th July 11:00 - 12:30 Seminar Room 1