Primary Care Educational Research Group
- To provide means for sharing ideas and innovations related to community based medical education through seminars, publications and conferences
- To encourage and facilitate the conducting of high quality research in areas related primarily to community based medical education
- To seek means of implementing research findings related to community based medical education
- To maintain liaison with other organisations with similar interests in medical education or educational research
- To support the training and education of educational researchers within PCPH.
Page last modified on 21 dec 10 09:15 by Sonja Van Praag