Our department's main strategic aims are:
•To develop and deliver high quality programmes of undergraduate teaching (including community based teaching) and postgraduate education within the broad scope of primary care and population health.
•To undertake a programme of internationally competitive, multi-disciplinary research addressing the management and prevention of disease in individuals and populations in areas of priority to the health of the public.
Together with UCL Mental Health Sciences Unit we run PRIMENT, a registered UK CRC Clinical Trials Unit, one of the few in the UK with expertise in the design, conduct and analysis of trials and other large, well designed studies in primary care and mental health research.
(See Information for Students)
- PhD Programmes
- Short Courses - Qualitative Research Methods in Health
- Seminar Programmes (Open to all - See Seminar/Events)
Location and Office Accommodation
(See Contact Us)
- Modern offices, laboratories and general purpose rooms - over four floors in one building and one floor in an adjacent building.
- Close proximity to the main UCL and University of London sites and facilities, The British Library.
- Excellent public transport links.
- The Department is part of the UCL Institute of Epidemiology and Health Care along with:
- Applied Health Research
- Infection and Population health
- MRC Clinical Trials Unit
- Epidemiology and Public health
Page last modified on 17 sep 13 11:30 by Tim Curry