Public and Cultural Engagement (PACE)
PACE is home to UCL Museums and Collections, the Bloomsbury Theatre and the Public Engagement Unit. It is an engine for research impact through engagement, performance and exhibitions, a supporter of learning and research through objects, performance and collaboration with communities, and a training school for UCL staff and students in working with the cultural industries.
- connect the curriculum to cultural resources, partners, communities, and global challenges
- enable research-based education through our cultural assets and partnerships with communities and cultural organisations
- help UCL to be an accessible and publicly engaged organisation, through our venues and programmes
- facilitate impact of UCL research through engagement with publics and culture
- help UCL to hear, understand and work with the views of the world
Over the May Bank holiday weekend (1-4 May), the Wellcome Collection is holding an extravangaza of an event - On Light - in collaboration with UCL. More...
Published: Apr 23, 2015 6:42:44 PM
UCL Art Museum is delighted to announce Re-Launch, the inaugural exhibition that marks the reopening of our space after a programme of improvements. More...
Published: Apr 21, 2015 5:30:00 PM
UCL Pathology Museum was launched on Wednesday March 25th. This new teaching and research facility is managed by UCL Museums & Collections at the Royal Free Hospital Campus of the UCL Medical School. In addition to the new museum space, UCL Pathology Collections as a whole consists of teaching and historic collections of pathological specimens, along with laboratory and workshop spaces where the specimens can be preserved and their condition maintained. More...
Published: Apr 14, 2015 5:02:25 PM
Hilary Jackson is the Public Engagement Co-ordinator for BEAMS, UCL Public and Cultural Engagement Department. More...
Published: Mar 27, 2015 3:10:01 PM
Share Academy (a partnership between
University College London, University of the Arts London, and London Museums
Group) has spent two and a half years exploring museum and Higher Education
collaborations including the barriers and challenges faced by museums and
Published: Mar 26, 2015 4:37:01 PM