Public and Cultural Engagement (PACE)
PACE is home to UCL Museums and Collections, the Bloomsbury Theatre and the Public Engagement Unit. It is an engine for research impact through engagement, performance and exhibitions, a supporter of learning and research through objects, performance and collaboration with communities, and a training school for UCL staff and students in working with the cultural industries.
- connect the curriculum to cultural resources, partners, communities, and global challenges
- enable research-based education through our cultural assets and partnerships with communities and cultural organisations
- help UCL to be an accessible and publicly engaged organisation, through our venues and programmes
- facilitate impact of UCL research through engagement with publics and culture
- help UCL to hear, understand and work with the views of the world
We are delighted to announce that Dr Helen Chatterjee, a Senior Lecturer in the Division of Biosciences and Head of Research and Teaching in UCL’s Public and Cultural Engagement department, has been awarded an MBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours List. More...
Published: Jun 15, 2015 7:14:58 PM
The newly refurbished Bloomsbury Studio is open and ready for action. More...
Published: Jun 8, 2015 11:22:29 AM
Spark Festival London will take place on 30th and 31st August at UCL’s future site, showcasing the work of the Engineering faculties and engaging with audiences throughout the day. More...
Published: Jun 4, 2015 10:36:34 AM
I abhor all ceremonies & festivities…I would rather do a week’s hard work, than assist in a day’s “pleasure” (Flinders Petrie 1879). More...
Published: Jun 2, 2015 5:10:35 PM
Published: May 26, 2015 5:39:04 PM