Public and Cultural Engagement (PACE)
PACE is home to UCL Museums and Collections, the Bloomsbury Theatre and the Public Engagement Unit. It is an engine for research impact through engagement, performance and exhibitions, a supporter of learning and research through objects, performance and collaboration with communities, and a training school for UCL staff and students in working with the cultural industries.
- connect the curriculum to cultural resources, partners, communities, and global challenges
- enable research-based education through our cultural assets and partnerships with communities and cultural organisations
- help UCL to be an accessible and publicly engaged organisation, through our venues and programmes
- facilitate impact of UCL research through engagement with publics and culture
- help UCL to hear, understand and work with the views of the world
Letter from the Grant Museum of Zoology from Our Own Correspondent More...
Published: Jan 30, 2015 5:53:38 PM
Share Academy Co-ordinator Laura Lannin tells us about the project.
Published: Jan 30, 2015 12:42:28 PM
UCL Art Museum has been closed to the public since the Autumn term due to refurbishment works. These have been supported by a DCMS/Wolfson Museums and Galleries Improvement Fund grant, a major grant from the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE), as well as other funds. More...
Published: Jan 27, 2015 4:30:04 PM
Grant Museum starts major project to preserve rarest skeleton in the world More...
Published: Nov 24, 2014 10:38:14 AM
UCL’s Public and Cultural Engagement department is delighted to announce the launch of the new Bloomsbury Theatre Studio in April 2015, as part of the current refurbishment of the Bloomsbury Theatre, along with the first call out for programming submissions. More...
Published: Nov 18, 2014 5:13:52 PM