- Save the Children launch website designed with CORU's help
- Attempts at surgical removal are of no benefit to asbestos cancer sufferers finds trial led by CORU's Tom Treasure
- CORU's work shows effects of selective citation on surgical practice
- Pandemic flu countermeasure work published in Vaccine
- Editorial praises CORU's simple risk stratification model
- Tom Treasure's talk is ranked among top three presentations
- The Ekjut trial in India is selected as Trial of the Year!
- Christos Vasilakis gives keynote lecture at Young OR 17 conference
- CORU informs national policy on pandemic flu
- CORU work examines the foundations of triage
- Christina Pagel gives invited talk at RCM conference
- Martin Utley gives invited talk at the MASHNET workshop
- Making sense of statistics
- UCL helps engineer to heal his own heart
- Christina Pagel has paper published in The Lancet
- Martin Utley promoted to professor
- Professor Tom Treasure attends NICE International conference
- Citation for Steve Gallivan
- NCEPOD report highlights concerns over chemotherapy
- CORU 25 year celebration
- Marfan aortic aneurysm: Golesworthy wins Healthcare Award
- CORU projections of skilled birth attendance rates in world's poorest regions published
- CORU's Skilled Birth Attendance paper is a BMC Highly Accessed paper!
- CORU's visual outcome monitoring tool (VLAD) goes global!
- Number of people living with cancer set to increase significantly
- CORU article highlights challenges in implementing modelling toolkits
- Health financing website receives positive feedback!
- Is surgery to remove secondary cancer always a good thing?
- Sonya Crowe awarded Improvement Science Fellowship by the Health Foundation!
- CORU work helps child heart teams get clearer picture of their results
- CORU's work with the Department of Health's health protection team continues
- UCL Partners successful in bid to host a new £9 million CLAHRC!
- Funding bid to understand complications following children's heart surgery successful!
- We're recruiting - make a difference to health care with CORU!
- Editorial published in Heart discussing the benefits and risks of monitoring mortality
- We are recruiting! Make a real difference to one of the UK's top hospital trusts!
- Health research partnership launches to tackle major health challenges
- CORU's Tom Treasure discusses colorectal cancer in the BMJ
- Come do a PhD with CORU!
- We're recruiting! Applications invited for Research Associate and Senior Research Associate vacancies
UCL Partners successful in bid to host a new £9 million CLAHRC!
16 August 2013
Professor Rosalind Raine, director of the UCL Department of Applied Health Research has led a successful nine million pound bid to launch a new London CLAHRC (Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care) funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). The CLAHRC will be hosted at Barts Health NHS Trust, to start in January 2014 for five years.
The new CLAHRC will focus on optimising engagement with health care, particularly for long-term conditions; empowering mental health service users; and child & adolescent health. CORU’s director Martin Utley will be deputy lead of the Methodological Innovation theme and we are excited to work more closely with UCL Partners and other health services on a raft of innovative and important project over the next five years.
More information is available on the NIHR CLAHRC website.