The National Heart Failure Audit published its sixth annual report on 21 November 2013. More...
Published: Nov 21, 2013 12:00:15 AM
Acting as a 'window' into National Adult Cardiac Surgery
Audit (NACSA) data, the SCTS iData app allows users to place filters on
different types of heart surgery to generate a report showing analysis of all
heart operations in the UK between April 2008 – March 2012. Reports
provide a running total of procedures as you add each filter, with the
to generate a report at any time.
Published: Oct 29, 2013 5:41:24 PM
Another year has gone by and another MINAP Public Report has been published, providing an insight into how the NHS cares for patients with Heart Attack. More...
Published: Oct 16, 2013 11:02:43 AM
Following on from the release of patient friendly reports for Heart
Failure and MINAP, the National Adult Cardiac Surgery Audit (NACSA)
today (3 September) publishes 'UK Heart Surgery: What Patients Can Expect from their Surgeons' in partnership with the Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery (SCTS).
Published: Sep 3, 2013 8:47:16 AM
As part of the ‘Everyone Counts’ initiative, individual consultants’ results are being published, based on national clinical audit data. Two of NICOR’s national cardiac audits are amongst the 10 specialties covered, providing data in relation to adult cardiac surgery and non-surgical interventional cardiology. The work was coordinated for NHS England by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) which commissions national clinical audit work for NHS England. More...
Published: Jun 28, 2013 10:24:28 AM
Tuberculosis research project wins Times Higher Education award
Dec 04, 2013 14:49PM
A UCL research and training project centered on a diagnostic test for tuberculosis (TB) won the Times Higher Education (THE) International Collaboration of the Year award at a ceremony in London last week.Read more...
UCLPartners designated as an Academic Health Science Centre
Nov 29, 2013 15:50PM
The Department of Health has today designated UCLPartners to continue as an Academic Health Science Centre (AHSC) for the next five years, from April 2014. UCLPartners has held the coveted AHSC title since 2009, creating an environment for clinicians and academics working in some of the UK’s leading hospitals and universities to collaborate to deliver world class clinical and academic outcomes.Read more...
A gene mutation for excessive alcohol drinking found
Nov 27, 2013 10:47AM
UK researchers have discovered a gene that regulates alcohol consumption and when faulty can cause excessive drinking. They have also identified the mechanism underlying this phenomenon.Read more...
Import existing data
- how to import data to Cardiac Rehabilitation (xls 286KB) (for the National Audit of Cardiac Rehabilitation)
- how to import data to BCIS v5.2.2 (txt 6KB) (for the Angioplasty Audit)
- how to import data to EPS (txt 5KB) (for the Cardiac Rhythm Management Audit)
- how to import data to PMICD (txt 6KB) (for the Cardiac Rhythm Management Audit)
- how to import data to MINAP (doc 21KB) (for the Acute Myocardial Infraction Audit)
- how to import data to PAEDS (pdf 16KB) (for the Paediatric Cardiac Surgery and Congenital Heart Disease Service Audit)
- how to import data to SCTS v4.1.2 (txt 14KB)
- (for the Adult Cardiac Surgery Service Audit) - opens with Microsoft Note
- how to import data to the National Heart Failure Audit v3.0 (txt 25KB) (for the National Heart Failure Audit)
Page last modified on 02 sep 13 09:21