- Data applications for Research
- Data Management
- Contact us
- NICOR and data.gov.uk
Public Reports and Publications
For the first time, MINAP has published a patient friendly version of the main 2012 MINAP Public Report summarising its main findings, explaining what the clinical audit is and why it is conducted. It is hoped that this will empower patients and the public to question hospitals that fail to deliver high quality care, resulting in sub-optimal outcomes.
- 2012 (pdf)
Since 2002, MINAP has published an annual public report. These can be downloaded, in PDF format, by following the links below.
- 2012 (medium resolution) 2012 (low resolution) Updated 16 November 2012
- 2011 (pdf)
- 2010 (pdf)
- 2009 (pdf)
Reports from 2002-2008 are available on request.
MINAP publishes newsletters on a regular basis to keep users updated about news and developments. The last four newsletters are available for download:
- Issue 15 - April 2013 (pdf) Appendices: 1; 2; 3
- Issue 14 - May 2012 (pdf)
- Issue 13 - December 2011 (pdf)
- Issue 12 - April 2011 (pdf)
- Issue 11 - January 2011 (pdf)
A comprehensive list of publications by MINAP can be found by following the link below:
Page last modified on 15 apr 13 13:08