- Data applications for Research
- Data Management
- Contact us
- NICOR and data.gov.uk
Public Reports and Publications
For the first time, MINAP has published a patient friendly version of the main 2012 MINAP Public Report summarising its main findings, explaining what the clinical audit is and why it is conducted. It is hoped that this will empower patients and the public to question hospitals that fail to deliver high quality care, resulting in sub-optimal outcomes.
- 2012 (pdf)
MINAP 2013 Public Report was published on 16 October 2013.
Please note that revisions have been made to Table 4 since the report was published and the revised report was re-published on 31/10/2013.
- 2013 (medium resolution) 2013 (low resolution)
- 2012 (medium resolution) 2012 (low resolution)
- 2011 (pdf)
- 2010 (pdf)
- 2009 (pdf)
Reports from 2002-2008 are available on request.
MINAP publishes newsletters on a regular basis to keep users updated about news and developments. The last four newsletters are available for download:
- Issue 15 - April 2013 (pdf) Appendices: 1; 2; 3
- Issue 14 - May 2012 (pdf) Appendices: 1; 2; 3
- Issue 13 - December 2011 (pdf)
- Issue 12 - April 2011 (pdf)
- Issue 11 - January 2011 (pdf)
A comprehensive list of publications by MINAP can be found by following the link below:
Page last modified on 31 oct 13 12:42