- Data applications for Research
- Data Management
- Contact us
- NICOR and data.gov.uk
The National Heart Failure Audit published its sixth annual report on 21 November 2013. More...
Published: Nov 21, 2013 12:00:15 AM
Acting as a 'window' into National Adult Cardiac Surgery
Audit (NACSA) data, the SCTS iData app allows users to place filters on
different types of heart surgery to generate a report showing analysis of all
heart operations in the UK between April 2008 – March 2012. Reports
provide a running total of procedures as you add each filter, with the
to generate a report at any time.
Published: Oct 29, 2013 5:41:24 PM
Another year has gone by and another MINAP Public Report has been published, providing an insight into how the NHS cares for patients with Heart Attack. More...
Published: Oct 16, 2013 11:02:43 AM
Following on from the release of patient friendly reports for Heart
Failure and MINAP, the National Adult Cardiac Surgery Audit (NACSA)
today (3 September) publishes 'UK Heart Surgery: What Patients Can Expect from their Surgeons' in partnership with the Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery (SCTS).
Published: Sep 3, 2013 8:47:16 AM
As part of the ‘Everyone Counts’ initiative, individual consultants’ results are being published, based on national clinical audit data. Two of NICOR’s national cardiac audits are amongst the 10 specialties covered, providing data in relation to adult cardiac surgery and non-surgical interventional cardiology. The work was coordinated for NHS England by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) which commissions national clinical audit work for NHS England. More...
Published: Jun 28, 2013 10:24:28 AM
Public reports and meetings
- Steering Group 10th September 2013
- Steering Group 25th June 2013
- Steering Group 13th March 2013
- Research Group 25th June 2013
Publications using national audit data
- Pagel C, Utley M, Crowe S, Witter T, Anderson D, Samson R, McLean A, Banks V, Tsang V, Brown K. Real time monitoring of risk-adjusted paediatric cardiac surgery outcomes using variable life-adjusted display: implementation in three UK centres. Heart. 2013 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 23564473 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher] . Free Article
- Brown KL, Crowe S, Pagel C, Bull C, Muthialu N, Gibbs J, Cunningham D, Utley M, Tsang VT, Franklin R. Cardiol Young. Use of diagnostic information submitted to the United Kingdom Central Cardiac Audit Database: development of categorisation and allocation algorithms. Cardiology in the Young. 2012 Oct 2:1-8. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 23025920 . [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Crowe S, Brown KL, Pagel C, Muthialu N, Cunningham D, Gibbs J, Bull C, Franklin R, Utley M, Tsang VT. Development of a diagnosis- and procedure-based risk model for 30-day outcome after pediatric cardiac surgery. Journal of Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery. 2012 Jul 17. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 22818122. [PubMed - as supplied by publisher
Page last modified on 05 dec 13 11:30