BEFORE YOU VISIT UCL
- Many UCL events are free and open to everyone with no need to book in advance, to confirm this please check individual event booking information.
- Admittance to UCL events is at the discretion of the individual event organisers.
- Seating at events is strictly subject to space, and latecomers to events may not be admitted.
UCL aims to provide accessibility to all its events. If you require any information about any accessibility requirements please contact UCL Disability Services on +44 (0)20 7679 0100 or email email@example.com
To find out more about how to get to our event venues located on campus visit the UCL maps page
If you are unable to attend any of our lectures, many are now being filmed and are available to download for free from our website or iTunes U. You can also watch films about our news and research activities on our YouTube channel.
Filming/photography of events
Events are regularly filmed and/or photographed for onward use on UCL's website or in university publications. If you do not wish to be filmed and/or photographed, please make yourself known to Event Staff prior to the start of the event.
- If you have a query regarding an event please use the contact details given for individual events.
- If you wish to report a technical fault in the online events calendar, please contact UCL Web Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7679 4962
- If you wish to speak to the event calendar administrator please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3108 3841