Bag yourself a £100 Amazon voucher prize by designing a UCL tote
7 June 2017
How would you like to see your artwork worn over the shoulders of hundreds of fellow UCL students?
We’re inviting current students to submit designs that could feature on canvas tote bags we’ll be giving out next academic year.
The winning design will be printed on one side of the bag (at a size of 300x240mm), and the person who submitted it will receive a £100 Amazon voucher prize!
- Design should reflect or relate to UCL.
- Design must be one colour only.
- The winning design will be printed on a black canvas bag. Therefore, consider a bold design in a light or bright colour.
- Designs created on a computer programme should initially be sent as a jpeg at a size of 2000 pixels wide by 1600 pixels high. Please also keep any original files you used to create the design.
- Designs drawn by hand should be scanned and sent as a jpeg at a size of 2000 pixels wide by 1600 pixels high. Please keep the original artwork as it may need to be rescanned. Original hand-drawn artworks can be submitted on white paper using black media (pen, paint etc.) – please provide an indication of your chosen final colour.
Designs will be judged on how accurately they fit the brief, as well as their originality and aesthetic.
The winning design may be adapted, in consultation with the person who submitted it, in order to comply with print requirements and UCL brand guidelines.
To enter, simply email your design to: email@example.com with ‘Bag design competition’ in the subject field.
Entries close at 12pm on Friday 30 June.