Calling all final year undergraduates: tell us about your UCL experience
11 January 2017
The National Student Survey (NSS) – a survey of all final year undergraduates in the UK – is now open. This survey, which will be open until 30 April 2017, gives you the opportunity to have your say about your course.
Tell us what was good and what could have been better so
that we can continue to review education at UCL and make improvements. Your
responses are anonymous and it takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
Your views and ideas are what shape education at UCL. Survey feedback, in particular, has led to a number of recent improvements including:
- extended library opening hours
- scrapping graduation ceremony ticket fees for students
- longer UCL Careers appointments
- the introduction of the online ‘My Feedback’ report so you can see all your feedback and marks in one place on Moodle
- Clearer processes and procedures for the Extenuating Circumstances policy.
Don’t miss your opportunity to make a difference and make your voice heard. You can find out more about the NSS and how your feedback and collaboration helps shape UCL on the You Shape UCL website.
Sally Mackenzie, Head of Student Engagement, Office of the Vice-Provost (Education and Student Affairs)