IOE/UCL Strategic Partnership Ideas Incubator Fund
20 November 2013
Proposals are invited for the IOE/UCL Strategic Partnership Ideas Incubator Fund. The Fund is intended to provide small grants to enable the development of collaborative research and development between the IOE and UCL.
The project proposal should:
(1) be jointly submitted by IOE and UCL academic and/or research staff
(2) promote genuine collaboration between the two institutions in areas which have not already received funding from the Strategic Partnership Fund
(3) facilitate innovation
(4) provide scope for external funding where possible
(1) outline summary plans indicating how the money will be spent
(2) indicate academic outcomes including achievable progress in research development
(3) identify possible funders for substantial collaborations
(4) set out the ways in which the collaboration will develop the IOE-UCL relationship
Proposals should be made on the application form and be no more than 1 page in length. Applications should also include 2 page CVs for the institutional leads. The maximum amount for any individual bid to the Strategic Partnership Small Grants will normally be £2K. The fund is intended to cover staff time and direct costs only.
Professor Graham Hart (UCL) and Professor Andrew Tolmie (IOE) will review the applications and allocate the funds.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm Wednesday 11 December 2013. Allocations will be announced by mid-January.
Marion Lowe, Project Manager, IOE/UCL Strategic Partnership