UCL Departmental Administrators forum
1 February 2013
Staff are invited to the next Departmental Administrators forum on Wednesday 20 February. It will take place in room 1.03 Malet Place Engineering Building (MPEB) in Malet Place from 11am–12.30pm.
The forum is for all support staff as well as departmental administrators – please do let colleagues know about this meeting if they might be interested in joining and attending the forum.
There will be some presentations on specific topics with further
discussion afterwards – please see below for our preliminary agenda. We can
also think about specific issues that we may wish to raise at the next Corporate
Support Services and DA meeting, scheduled for Wed 6 March (2 - 4pm in Roberts
building room 106).
Please let us know of any other topics you would like to discuss and we will include these in the final agenda, which will be sent nearer the time:
1. Update from last heads of CSS-Da's meeting in December: eg., support staff directory, project Abacus, pension auto-enrolment, real-time pay information, review of job evaluation processes (Sue Chick, Andrea Hodgetts)
2. Update on da-forum website (Louise Gaynor)
3. UCL Admin Services portal (Alexis Nelson and Donna Swann from ISD)
4. ERASMUS Staff Mobility Training week (Cristina Gardini)
5. Other topics/ issues for next CSS-DA’s meeting?
Directions: Enter MPEB through the Front Engineering Building (Roberts building) at the corner of Malet Place and opposite Waterstones (WC1E 7JE), go up to the first floor, turn right to cross a link bridge into MPEB and then turn left down the steps and room 1.03 is down the corridor to the left.