UCL to host seven careers fairs for students
2 October 2012
UCL Careers Service is hosting a series of careers fairs in the upcoming weeks.
The events, held in the Wilkins Building, will allow
students to talk to senior managers, graduate recruiters and UCL alumni about graduate jobs, selection procedures and what they are looking for in current
There will be seven events overall, which are:
- Management Consultancy Fair – 3 October (5:30pm – 8pm) sponsored by: Accenture
- Engineering Fair – 11 October (5pm -7pm) sponsored by: TARGETjobs Engineering
- Investment Banking Fair – 15 October (5pm – 8pm) sponsored by: Citi
- IT and Technology Fair – 18 October (5pm – 7:30pm) sponsored by: Deutsche Bank
- Finance & Economics Fair – 23 October (5pm – 7pm) sponsored by: Ernst & Young
- Marketing & FMCG Fair – 25 October (5:30pm – 8pm) sponsored by: P&G
- Law Fair – 12 & 13 November (5:30pm – 8pm) sponsored by: Berwin Leighton Paisner & The College of Law
The Management Consultancy and Marketing & FMCG fairs will have employer panels.
An employer at last year’s Finance & Economics Fair commented: “This proved to be a great opportunity to meet and speak with smart and career-driven economics graduates.”
Students are advised to research the companies attending and prepare questions before the event, and will required either a current UCL ID or GradClub card for entry.
Image: A student talks to an employer at one of last year's events