Closure of UCL libraries on 4 August
25 July 2011
Many of UCL's libraries will be closed on 4 August for the Library Services staff conference. Electronic access will remain available, with services running unattended throughout the day.
Several libraries will remain open, including:
- UCL Ear Institute and RNID Libraries
- UCL Institute of Child Health Library
- UCL Institute of Neurology Library
- UCL Institute of Orthopaedics Library
- Joint Moorfields Eye Hospital & the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology Library - reference only
- Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
- UCL Science Library - Ground floor computers and ISD Service Desk only. No other services available.
More details are available by clicking the link at the top of the page.