- Student Support and Wellbeing Video
- Transition Programme for Undergraduate Students
- The UCL Health Centre
- Introduction to UCL Student Psychological Services
- UCL Student Disability Services
- Religious and Spiritual Support at UCL
- Peer to peer confidential support offered to you by London Nightline
- Support in Student Accommodation
- UCL Transition - what changes can you expect upon becoming a student?
- Declaring a disability
- Support for students with Specific Learning Difficulties (dyslexia/dyspraxia)
- Student Health Association busary opportunities
- Support provided by your Personal Tutor - information and video
- Coping with change
- Getting used to living away from home
- UCL Student Funding Support
- Dealing with Anxiety
- Would you like to sleep better?
- UCLU Rights and Advice
- UCL Health Centre - extended opening hours
- Stay safe at UCL - UCL Security Services
- Headspace - Treat your head right
- What can Student Psychological Services provide?
- Personal safety video
- Would you like to take the stress out of your day in only 10 minutes?
Student Support and Wellbeing Video
3 September 2015
Going to university is an exciting and rewarding experience, but it can sometimes be challenging too. UCL Student Support and Wellbeing Services (SSW) are here to provide information, advice and welfare support for all registered students, including the delivery of related student events.
Take a look at the SSW introduction video below to learn more about the services you can have access to: