- Religious and Spiritual Support at UCL
- Support provided by your Personal Tutors
- UCL Health Centre on campus
- Transition Programme for Undergraduate Students
- What changes can you expect upon becoming a student?
- UCL Student Funding Support
- UCL Student Psychological Services
- Support in Student Accommodation
- UCL Student Disability Services
- Student Support and Wellbeing Video
- Look After Your Mate Campaign
- What can Student Psychological Services provide?
- Support provided to you by the UCL Cultural Consultation Service
- Peer to peer confidential support offered to you by London Nightline
- A Formula For Happiness
- Relaxation - How do we know if we are tense?
- UCL Student Dyslexia Services
- UCL Student Disability Services - Top 5 FAQs
Student Support and Wellbeing Video
10 July 2014
UCL Student Support and Wellbeing Services (SSW) provides
information, advice and welfare support for all registered students,
including delivery of related student events. You can view the SSW introduction video here.