- Welcome to the UCL Newsfeed!
- Get to know UCL - key facts!
- Term Dates: 2015 - 2016
- Meeting Jeremy Bentham
- University managed accommodation
- Word of the Week: Portico
- Introduction to UCL faculties
- Welcome from UCLU!
- Welcome from the Vice Provost (Health) and the SLMS
- Welcome to the UCL Student Centre!
- A page for your parents...
- UCL tuition fees - top 5 FAQs
- UCL Careers - Find your future
- Welcome from the Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- Housing scams - don't be a victim of rental fraud
- Pre-enrolment - Your first step to becoming a UCL student
- Have you had your vaccinations?
- Welcome from UCL's Information Services Division (ISD)
- Welcome from the UCL Institute of Education (IOE)
- Meningitis ACWY Vaccination
- Welcome to UCLU 2015 (video)
- UCL Library Services
- UCLU Welcome Festival 2015...It all starts here!
- Learning (with technology) at UCL
UCL Library Services
7 August 2015
We look forward to welcoming you as you start studying at UCL. As a world-class library, we are dedicated to ensuring that each interaction with our services meets your expectations. We continually develop our services and collections to meet your needs, whether you are visiting one of our libraries or accessing our services remotely. UCL Library Services provide books, journals and a range of services to support all subjects taught at UCL. Once you have enrolled on your programme of study you are automatically registered with UCL Library Services.
- Carry your UCL ID card at all times, as it is also your Library Card and you need it to gain entry into all our libraries
- Learn how our libraries work with the “Getting started” web pages
- Find books and more via Explore
- Seek out your Subject Librarians, as they buy books for your courses and can help you with your research, for contact details and a comprehensive introduction to resources see your Subject Guide
- Access electronic resources such as e-books, e-journals and subject databases from anywhere with an Internet connection by logging in with your normal UCL username & password
- Get help from Library Staff by asking questions whenever you need to. Enquiries to email@example.com are answered throughout the day
- Find guidance on how to reference the work of others properly and avoid plagiarism