- Term Dates: 2014 - 2015
- Pre-enrolment - Your first step to becoming a UCL student
- UCL Student Centre
- UCL Library Services
- IT and Internet Services
- UCL Careers Service
- Campus Construction
- How to pay your tuition fees to UCL?
- Meeting Jeremy Bentham
- UCL Museums and Collections
- Welcome Dame Nicola Brewer, UCL Vice-Provost (International)!
- Welcome to the UCL Student Centre!
- UCL Accommodation - Top 5 FAQs
- Recording Your Lectures: an introduction to Lecturecast
- Welcome Festival for All New Student
- Enrolment and Your Student Record - Top 5 FAQs
- Welcome from UCL's Information Services Division (ISD)
- Meet the UCLU Sabbatical Officers elected to represent you in 2014/15
UCL Library Services
9 July 2014
UCL Libraries provide books, journals and other materials for all subjects taught at UCL from a number of locations in Bloomsbury and beyond. Once you have enrolled on your programme of study you are automatically registered with all UCL Libraries.
- Carry your UCL ID card at all times, as it is also your Library Card and you need it to gain entry into all UCL Libraries
- Learn how UCL Libraries work with the “Getting started” web pages
- Search to find books and more at Explore
- Seek out your Subject Librarians, as they buy books for your courses and can help you with your research, for contact details and a comprehensive introduction to resources see your Subject Guide
- Access electronic resources such as e-books, e-journals and subject databases from anywhere with an Internet connection by logging in with your normal UCL username & password
- Get help from Library Staff by asking questions whenever you need to. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org are answered throughout the day
- Find guidance on how to reference the work of others properly and avoid plagiarism