- Term Dates: 2014 - 2015
- Pre-enrolment - Your first step to becoming a UCL student
- UCL Student Centre
- UCL Library Services
- IT and Internet Services
- UCL Careers Service
- Campus Construction
- How to pay your tuition fees to UCL?
- Meeting Jeremy Bentham
- UCL Museums and Collections
- Welcome Dame Nicola Brewer, UCL Vice-Provost (International)!
- Welcome to the UCL Student Centre!
- UCL Accommodation - Top 5 FAQs
- Recording Your Lectures: an introduction to Lecturecast
- Welcome Festival for All New Student
- Enrolment and Your Student Record - Top 5 FAQs
- Welcome from UCL's Information Services Division (ISD)
- Meet the UCLU Sabbatical Officers elected to represent you in 2014/15
IT and Internet Services
16 July 2014
To use UCL Central IT services, you will need your UCL userid and password, which will be issued to you as a part of the online pre-enrolment process.
Email & Calendar – Details of how to login can be found on the ISD website. Please keep a regular check on your UCL email account. Password, library reminders and information about your exams will only be sent to your UCL email address.
Computer Workrooms – You can find many computer workrooms and printing facilities on UCL campus. Use the map for a list of locations and to find available
Halls of Residence – In your Hall of Residence you will have network connectivity. You can find out more information on the Halls of Residence wesbite.
Wifi – UCL has a free wifi service called Eduroam. To connect to it, you will need to follow the connection guidelines online (you may need to print out the instructions first).
UCL Phone App – Access UCL and UCLU information directly from your iPhone or Android device using the UCL Go! app. You can get directions to UCL buildings, find out PC availability in workrooms, view your library records and
Getting help – Contact the ISD Service Desk if you are having problems using any of their services or have any general questions about IT. It is worth remembering that during enrolment the ServiceDesk will be very busy with new and current student enquiries, so queries may take a little longer to resolve during this period.
ISD Service Desk
Ground floor, DMS Watson Science Library
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
T: +44 (0)20 7679 5000