green banner 3

Student Disability Services

- Find out what support is available

If you are dyslexic, have a disability (including a mental health difficulty) or a long term medical condition that may have an impact on your studies, please contact Student Disability Services (SDS) for information and advice about services and support.

Staff are able to help with applications for the Disabled Students Allowances (available to UK home students only). International students may also be able to borrow specialist equipment. If you wish to apply for special exam arrangements it is best to register with SDS as soon as you can, particularly if you have dyslexia. Student Disability Services are located in the Student Support Centre, Level 4 of the UCL IOE and are open for new students to register either by appointment or by dropping in. For opening times, to make an appointment and for further information please contact Student Disability Services on 020 7679 0100 or email

Home ButtonGreen Next

Page last modified on 12 jun 16 13:39