UCL Neuroscience is committed to engaging and involving the public and patient groups with our science.
Our neuroscientists take part in a wide variety of engagement activities, including delivering public lectures, hosting patient open days, collaborating in innovative art-science projects, visiting schools and specialist groups, plus many more.
UCL neuroscientists, UCL staff/students and members of the public:
- Do you have a great idea for a neuroscience public engagement project?
- Would you like to collaborate on a project with a UCL neuroscientist?
- Do you need help writing a public engagement grant or advice planning an event?
- Do you need media/communications/public engagement training or advice?
- Do you want to publicise your research?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions please contact the UCL Public Engagement unit (see link at the bottom of the page).
Patient Public Engagement
If you would like more information about involving patients in your research, please contact the PPI (patient and public involvement) Manager Rosamund Yu on email@example.com.
They also have an online PPI helpdesk that researchers can contact for advice on PPI. The helpdesk can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org