2018 Neuropixels course
University College London
23-25 April 2018
Neuropixels probes are poised to transform neurophysiology. They have close to 1,000 sites closely spaced on a 1 cm shank, and allow recordings of up to 500 neurons per electrode. They are scheduled to be available to the public at cost in mid 2018.
To apply, please fill out this form. The deadline for applications is 26 February 2018, and we will notify accepted applicants shortly thereafter.
- Morning: Introduction to Neuropixels, CMOS.
- Afternoon: more CMOS, run dummy experiment, recording from populations
- Evening: plan an experiment for the next day
- Morning: Chronic experiment.
- Afternoon: Acute experiment.
- Morning: Installing and using Kilosort and Phy to spike sort
- Afternoon: Analyze the data acquired on Day 2
Some pictures from the last course are available here.