Physical Sciences Internship Information
- Nuffield Foundation - Undergraduate Research Bursaries in Science:
- CERN's summer student programme:
- UK's National Physical Laboratory summer studentships:
(keep checking at: http://www.npl.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies/)
- Royal Astronomical Society - Undergraduate research bursaries:
- US National Science Foundation's Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) scheme:
- BP internships:
- STEP Programme:
Research groups at UCL -
Many research groups at UCL welcome undergraduates to work on research projects during the summer vacation. This is a great way to gain an insight into
research experience, and can be extremely useful for students who may be considering a PhD application. The summer vacation following the second year
of your Natural Sciences course is a good time to gain this experience.
You can make direct enquiries by looking at the web-pages of departmental research groups or discuss it with your Stream Rep and personal tutor.
Page last modified on 19 mar 13 11:35