History at UCL, London's Global University
- A UK top 5 History department (Complete University Guide 2012)
- Our expertise spans a wide time period from Ancient History (including the Ancient Near East), and Medieval History right through to Contemporary History
- The department is home to two student societies aimed at BA students (for History and for Ancient History) plus an Alumnus Association
- We offer a wide range of MA and PhD opportunities, and our Postgraduate students are well integrated in the academic community.
- UCL, in the heart of central London, is only a short walk from London's best historical resources including the British Museum, British Library & University of London library amongst others
Studying at UCL is intense but thoroughly enjoyable. The hard work and time invested definitely pays off and I am proud to say that I studied Ancient History at UCL.
Jaedan Edman, Technology Consultant, IBM
Page last modified on 16 dec 13 12:49 by SRP