- 2001 Specimens removed from the
main collection for the biodiversity display. Specimens from the C. A.
Wiggins collection transferred from Oxford Natural History Museum.
- 2002 August-September A-level exam lab material is frozen and transferred to the Stepheson Blake Hills cabinets.
- 2003 March Roughly 1/3 of the
specimens in the collection are disposed of due to pest damage. The
collection is transfered into new cabinets. Old entomology cabinets sold.
- 2004 Entomology condition report undertaken to assess the condition of the collection.
- 2005-2006 The collection is
documented in detail revealing a number of collectors and 70 species
which are now nationally extinct or endangered.