UCL Art Museum
We are closed to the public exceptionally until April 2015 for refurbishment works. UCL Art Museum was awarded a DCMS/Wolfson Museums and Galleries Improvement Fund grant, a major grant from the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE), as well as other matching funds.
With this support, we will be able to improve our multi-functional space for teaching, research and
public engagement. At UCL Art
Museum, we have been experimenting with the transformation of the traditional
print room to a multi-use museum environment for some years. The award will
enable us to balance the competing demands of access and conservation while
providing a unique visitor experience and educational environment.
Booking is now open for our ongoing public programmes off-site: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/uclart/whats-on While we are closed, please send any request for information to email@example.com
- Black Bloomsbury
- Duet: 5th Annual Slade/UCL Art Museum Collaboration
- One Day in the City (Part 1)
- One Day in the City (Part 2)
- Vincula - 4th Annual Slade/UCL Art Museum Collaboration
- Rousseau 300: Nature, Self and State
- Word & Image: Early Modern Treasures at UCL
- Moreover: The Slade revisits UCL Art Collections
- The Age of Expression: 20th-century Northern European Prints from the Barber Institute
- Life, Action and Sentiment: John Flaxman on the art of modern sculpture
- Looking back at the Life Room - a project by Naomi Salaman
- A Tribute to Bartolomeu dos Santos
- 'The Paradox of Mezzotint'
- 'A Drawing Cabinet Unlocked: Old Masters from UCL Art Collections'