UCL Art Museum
Our summer exhibition, Re-Launch is now closed to the public. However, you can make an appointment to see it during July by emailing email@example.com or Tel. 02076792540.
Our next exhibition will open at the beginning of October and will focus on the work of Slade sculptor Roderick Tye. More information to be posted here shortly.
- Second Person Looking Out: 6th Annual Slade/UCL Art Museum Collaboration
- Time-based Media at UCL Art Museum
- Black Bloomsbury
- Duet: 5th Annual Slade/UCL Art Museum Collaboration
- One Day in the City (Part 1)
- One Day in the City (Part 2)
- Vincula - 4th Annual Slade/UCL Art Museum Collaboration
- Rousseau 300: Nature, Self and State
- Word & Image: Early Modern Treasures at UCL
- Moreover: The Slade revisits UCL Art Collections
- The Age of Expression: 20th-century Northern European Prints from the Barber Institute
- Life, Action and Sentiment: John Flaxman on the art of modern sculpture
- Looking back at the Life Room - a project by Naomi Salaman
- A Tribute to Bartolomeu dos Santos
- 'The Paradox of Mezzotint'
- 'A Drawing Cabinet Unlocked: Old Masters from UCL Art Collections'