The museum is currently closed while we're installing our upcoming exhibition. The sixth annual Slade collaboration exhibition entitled Second Person Looking Out will open on 12 May.
- Black Bloomsbury
- Duet: 5th Annual Slade/UCL Art Museum Collaboration
- One Day in the City (Part 1)
- One Day in the City (Part 2)
- Vincula - 4th Annual Slade/UCL Art Museum Collaboration
- Rousseau 300: Nature, Self and State
- Word & Image: Early Modern Treasures at UCL
- Moreover: The Slade revisits UCL Art Collections
- The Age of Expression: 20th-century Northern European Prints from the Barber Institute
- Life, Action and Sentiment: John Flaxman on the art of modern sculpture
- Looking back at the Life Room - a project by Naomi Salaman
- A Tribute to Bartolomeu dos Santos
- 'The Paradox of Mezzotint'
- 'A Drawing Cabinet Unlocked: Old Masters from UCL Art Collections'