We deliver state of the art 3D imaging for scientific documentation of surface features and colours of objects, with a specialization for museum artefacts.
- 3D imaging of museum objects by 3D colour laser scanning and photogrammetry
- Traceable and rigorous selection, 3D acquisition and post-processing procedures through to multimedia output in 2D, 3D and film.
- 3D laser scanning of museum spaces and exhibitions for later documentation and virtual visits for browsing over the web.
- 3D imaging, virtual reconstructions and digital repatriation of the 3D models
- 3D replication of physical museum objects by 3D printing
- Development of E-learning resources for students to improve their access to objects and e.g. practice object examination and description skills
- Development of apps and interactives for iPad, iPhone, Android devices and PCs
- Development of innovative AR (Augmented Reality) apps for the exploration and enjoyment of the visitor.
- Development of a 3D image library
- End-user application dissemination and evaluation
- Virtual stand-alone exhibitions along storylines connecting a selection of objects in a new context as a museum display and educational device
Page last modified on 13 nov 13 12:18 by Mona Hess