- About Us
- About 3D image capture
- Our 3D interactives
- Downloads by 3DPetrie
- Events and presentations
- 3D imaging projects
- 3D Petrie News
- September 2015 : New Release of an interactive 3DPetriemuseum website!
- 2 June 2015 Celebrating 100 years of the Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology at UCL
- August 2014: 3DPetrie Team member Giancarlo Amati gives a presentation on 3D Programming at UCLCoding Club
- 30 April 2014 Press Release of the new 3D website
- 28 March '14: 3D Petrie launches new interactive website
- 02 Feb '14 Blog: The journey of a 3D model into interactive applications.
- 15 Oct '13: Review of Tour of the Nile
- 10 Nov' 13: 3D Petrie offers 3D Workshops
- 9 Oct '13: Science of 3D e-brochure
- 21 Sept '13: 3DPetrie on BBC Click
- 10 Sept '13: UCL-Q opening
- 02 July '13: Android app for Interactive Businesscard
- 21 June '13: 3DPetrie at MA conference in Nov '13
- 28 May '13: Call for Volunteers
- 03 May 2013: Call for Volunteers for our new Petrie website
- 20 Feb '13: UCLNews 3DEncouters exhibit at UCL-Q
- 20 Feb '13: 3DPetrie wins Teaching Innovations Grant
- 09 July 2013: 3DPetrie APP now also for iTunes
- 14 Feb '13: '3DEncounters: Where Science meets Heritage at UCL-Qatar'
- 14 Feb '13: First 3D Petrie App launched on iTunes
- Contact us
Earn £20 and help the Petrie Museum to create a new interactive website!
We are looking for people who would like to help us develop ideas for a new website about the Petrie Collection. If you are able to come into the museum at UCL/London in June for about an hour, please contact us.
Participants will receive a £20 Waterstones voucher.
The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology is designing a new website to showcase the magic of the collection. It will feature 3D models of key objects and will tell the stories of how these objects were part of daily life 4000 years ago. The pioneering excavation techniques of Flinders Petrie will also be revealed.
If you are interested, please contact Michael:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you came through Twitter, please include 'Twitter' in the subject line please.
Page last modified on 28 may 13 14:23 by Mona Hess