- About Us
- About 3D image capture
- Our 3D interactives
- Downloads by 3DPetrie
- Events and presentations
- 3D imaging projects
- 3D Petrie News
- 30 April 2014 Press Release of the new 3D website
- 28 March '14: 3D Petrie launches new interactive website
- 02 Feb '14 Blog: The journey of a 3D model into interactive applications.
- 15 Oct '13: Review of Tour of the Nile
- 10 Nov' 13: 3D Petrie offers 3D Workshops
- 9 Oct '13: Science of 3D e-brochure
- 21 Sept '13: 3DPetrie on BBC Click
- 10 Sept '13: UCL-Q opening
- 02 July '13: Android app for Interactive Businesscard
- 21 June '13: 3DPetrie at MA conference in Nov '13
- 28 May '13: Call for Volunteers
- 03 May 2013: Call for Volunteers for our new Petrie website
- 20 Feb '13: UCLNews 3DEncouters exhibit at UCL-Q
- 20 Feb '13: 3DPetrie wins Teaching Innovations Grant
- 09 July 2013: 3DPetrie APP now also for iTunes
- 14 Feb '13: '3DEncounters: Where Science meets Heritage at UCL-Qatar'
- 14 Feb '13: First 3D Petrie App launched on iTunes
- 3DPetrie Team member Giancarlo Amati gives a presentation on 3D Programming at UCLCoding Club
- Contact us
3DPetrie Team member Giancarlo Amati gives a presentation on 3D Programming at UCLCoding Club
3DPetrie member Giancarlo Amati gives an introduction to
game programming and 3D programming with Unity3D to youngsters
participating at the UCL Coding Club at UCL Code.
You can download the PDF slide with the presentation here.
Page last modified on 27 aug 14 17:14 by Giancarlo Amati