- About Us
- About 3D image capture
- Our 3D interactives
- Downloads by 3DPetrie
- Events and presentations
- 3D imaging projects
- 3D Petrie News
- 28 March '14: 3D Petrie launches new interactive website
- 02 Feb '14 Blog: The journey of a 3D model into interactive applications.
- 15 Oct '13: Review of Tour of the Nile
- 10 Nov' 13: 3D Petrie offers 3D Workshops
- 9 Oct '13: Science of 3D e-brochure
- 21 Sept '13: 3DPetrie on BBC Click
- 10 Sept '13: UCL-Q opening
- 02 July '13: Android app for Interactive Businesscard
- 21 June '13: 3DPetrie at MA conference in Nov '13
- 28 May '13: Call for Volunteers
- 03 May 2013: Call for Volunteers for our new Petrie website
- 20 Feb '13: UCLNews 3DEncouters exhibit at UCL-Q
- 20 Feb '13: 3DPetrie wins Teaching Innovations Grant
- 09 July 2013: 3DPetrie APP now also for iTunes
- 14 Feb '13: '3DEncounters: Where Science meets Heritage at UCL-Qatar'
- 14 Feb '13: First 3D Petrie App launched on iTunes
- Contact us
3D Petrie Workshops
10 November 2013
Would you like to find out more about 3D imaging research and new technologies at the UCL Petrie Museum?
The 3D Petrie team would like to invite you to express your interest in a workshop.
Workshop 1: The potential of 3D in the museum
This workshop will
consider the potential of 3D as a sector-wide initiative. How can we work
together to help make 3D more accessible in museums? What are the barriers that
we need to overcome to make 3D in museums more sustainable? We will investigate
the benefits of more widespread adoption.
Workshop 2: Plan - Develop - Deliver
This workshop would offer a closer look at how to develop a 3D programme in your museum, as well as offer an opportunity to discuss more broadly the potential of digital interactives for museum audience engagement.
Where and when? The workshop is planned for early 2014 at The Petrie Museum , UCL, Central London.
How to participate? If you are interested, please write us through our Contact form, and please name this area of interest "3D Petrie Workshop". We will contact you as soon as possible with a workshop date.
Thank you, and looking forward to hearing from you.
Margaret Serpico, Giancarlo Amati, Mona Hess and/museums/petrie/research/research-projects/3dpetrie/about-us/tonya-nelson presented the State of the Art Workflow for 3D imaging programmes in the Museum Practice Workshop at the Museums2013 Conference in Liverpool on 11 November 2013.
Page last modified on 13 nov 13 12:27 by Mona Hess