- About Us
- About 3D image capture
- Our 3D interactives
- Downloads by 3DPetrie
- Events and presentations
- 3D imaging projects
- 3D Petrie News
- 30 April 2014 Press Release of the new 3D website
- 28 March '14: 3D Petrie launches new interactive website
- 02 Feb '14 Blog: The journey of a 3D model into interactive applications.
- 15 Oct '13: Review of Tour of the Nile
- 10 Nov' 13: 3D Petrie offers 3D Workshops
- 9 Oct '13: Science of 3D e-brochure
- 21 Sept '13: 3DPetrie on BBC Click
- 10 Sept '13: UCL-Q opening
- 02 July '13: Android app for Interactive Businesscard
- 21 June '13: 3DPetrie at MA conference in Nov '13
- 28 May '13: Call for Volunteers
- 03 May 2013: Call for Volunteers for our new Petrie website
- 20 Feb '13: UCLNews 3DEncouters exhibit at UCL-Q
- 20 Feb '13: 3DPetrie wins Teaching Innovations Grant
- 09 July 2013: 3DPetrie APP now also for iTunes
- 14 Feb '13: '3DEncounters: Where Science meets Heritage at UCL-Qatar'
- 14 Feb '13: First 3D Petrie App launched on iTunes
- Contact us
10 Sept 2013: 3D Petrie team at UCL Qatar Inauguration
Tonya Nelson, Manager of the Petrie Museum, and Giancarlo Amati, Digital Developer, represented The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology at the Official Opening of UCL Qatar.
The Petrie Museum has created a virtual exhibitions, with only digital replicas and 3D prints, that is currently at UCL Qatar, but is planned to tour to different places. (http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/petrie/research/research-projects/3dpetrie/3dpetrie-news/2013-02-14UCL-Q)
They also presented the 3DEncounters exhibition to a selected audience.
UCL News item http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/0913/10092013-UCL-Qatar-launch: UCL Qatar – the first ever campus to be set up in Education City, Qatar by a UK university – was today formally inaugurated under the patronage of H.H. Sheikha Moza bint Nasser at a ceremony in Doha attended by HRH the Duke of York, KG and former UCL Provost, Professor Sir Malcolm Grant.
Images of the event will be shown here soon.
Page last modified on 21 sep 13 10:57 by Mona Hess