- About Us
- About 3D image capture
- Our 3D interactives
- Downloads by 3DPetrie
- Events and presentations
- 3D imaging projects
- 3D Petrie News
- September 2015 : New Release of an interactive 3DPetriemuseum website!
- 2 June 2015 Celebrating 100 years of the Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology at UCL
- August 2014: 3DPetrie Team member Giancarlo Amati gives a presentation on 3D Programming at UCLCoding Club
- 30 April 2014 Press Release of the new 3D website
- 28 March '14: 3D Petrie launches new interactive website
- 02 Feb '14 Blog: The journey of a 3D model into interactive applications.
- 15 Oct '13: Review of Tour of the Nile
- 10 Nov' 13: 3D Petrie offers 3D Workshops
- 9 Oct '13: Science of 3D e-brochure
- 21 Sept '13: 3DPetrie on BBC Click
- 10 Sept '13: UCL-Q opening
- 02 July '13: Android app for Interactive Businesscard
- 21 June '13: 3DPetrie at MA conference in Nov '13
- 28 May '13: Call for Volunteers
- 03 May 2013: Call for Volunteers for our new Petrie website
- 20 Feb '13: UCLNews 3DEncouters exhibit at UCL-Q
- 20 Feb '13: 3DPetrie wins Teaching Innovations Grant
- 09 July 2013: 3DPetrie APP now also for iTunes
- 14 Feb '13: '3DEncounters: Where Science meets Heritage at UCL-Qatar'
- 14 Feb '13: First 3D Petrie App launched on iTunes
- Contact us
03 May 2013: Call for Volunteers for our new Petrie website
The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology is designing a new website to showcase the magic of the collection. It will feature 3D models of key objects and will tell the stories of how these objects were part of daily life 4000 years ago. The pioneering excavation techniques of Flinders Petrie will also be revealed.
We are recruiting a group from the general public to appraise the work
we have done so far. If you are 14-65 years of age, comfortable using
websites and have visited two museums in the last year please get in
You will receive a small incentive for attending
an hour-long session at UCL. And there will be tea and biscuits!
If you are interested, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified on 28 may 13 14:23 by Mona Hess