researchers at the institute carry out original research on the
collections. External researchers are welcome to visit and study the
collections by appointment.
For more details about research access to the Archaeology Collections, contact us here.
- Islamic glass in Western and Central Asia the use and production of red glass
- Tell Nebi Mend, Syrian Iron age ceramics
- LBA-EIA, Anatolia ceramic usage
- Lithic technology and assemblages, comparative work
- Auja Hafir/Nessana re-evaluating earlier excavations
- Meare lake settlement, analysis of ceramic material to assess the skill of Iron Age manufacture and study the effects/suitability of shell (calcium carbonate) as a pot temper