- Strategic Plan 2008-10 (pdf 1.2MB)
- Annual Review 2007-08 (pdf 1.3MB)
- Teaching Use Survey 2005 (pdf 197KB)
- Service Standards (doc 31KB)
- Learning & Access Policy (doc 5831KB)
- UCL Policy on Human Remains - Feb 2010 (pdf 165KB)
- UCL Report on Human Remains - Nov 2004 (pdf 177KB)
- UCL Museums & Collections Survey (pdf 706KB) - Attitudinal Research to Support Development (Jun 2007).
The results of a staff and student survey on UCL Museums & Collections, undertaken in June 2007, are informing the next stages of developing the collections for teaching, research and public engagement. The survey solicited information and opinion including:
- the UCL community’s awareness of the collections
- their experience as visitors, researchers, teachers and students
- the types of services provided
- the principles of acquisition and transfer
This report represents the first step towards producing an audit of the pre-1948 human remains in UCL collections and developing a university policy on the care and treatment of human remains. As the report notes, the project was motivated by the recent report of the DCMS Working Group on Human Remains (WGHR) and, because it was time-limited, focused in particular on locating and documenting indigenous human remains.