Teaching of Khety - the 'Satire of Trades'
Principal sources used for Helck
- Papyrus Amherst (now in the Pierpont Morgan Library, New York), mid Dynasty
- Writing board Louvre 693, late Dynasty 18
- Ostracon 147 from the tomb of Senenmut, reign of Hatshepsut
with Thutmose III
- Ostracon 148 from the tomb of Senenmut, reign of Hatshepsut with Thutmose
- Papyrus Sallier II (in the British Museum)
- Papyrus Anastasi VII (in the British Museum)
- Papyrus Chester Beatty XIX (in the British Museum)
Late Third Intermediate Period, about 700 BC
- Writing board Louvre E 8424
Copyright © 2000 University College
London. All rights reserved.