The CMII has established an Erasmus exchange programme with the University of Bayreuth.
|The programme offers the opportunity for students studying in the CMII to spend between 3 to 12 months at the University of Bayreuth, with a particular focus on their International Programme in Cultural Encounters.|
This includes interdisciplinary studies in Drama Studies, Languages and Literature, including African Studies and literature and Arabic Studies.
- For further details, please refer to the Research Profile provided by the University of Bayreuth.
The scheme is open to MPhil and PhD students in the first
instance, though we will consider applications from MA and MSc students.
- Deadline for applications: 3 December 2015.
Applicants must have:
- a strong academic record
- a reference from their supervisor in support of their application
- a clear reason for choosing this exchange: you must be able to show in what ways the programme would be useful for your project
You do not need to have German as a working language in order to benefit from this exchange.
- If you think you would like to participate in the exchange programme you should discuss the possibility with Patrizia Oliver (email@example.com) or Julia Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance.
- Please indicate on your application when you would be interested in going to Bayreuth, and for how many months.
If you want to come to UCL as an Erasmus student from the University of Bayreuth, please note that before you can apply to CMII, you must be nominated by your home university.
Page last modified on 29 jan 16 13:54