UCL is seeking
expressions of interest from members of staff at UCL in the position of
Director of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Research
Network at UCL.
Published: Jun 4, 2015 2:54:34 PM
CMII has established an Erasmus exchange programme with the University of Bayreuth for all of its students.
|The programme offers the opportunity for students studying in CMII to spend between 3 to 12 months at the University of Bayreuth, with a particular focus on their International Programme in Cultural Encounters.|
This includes interdisciplinary studies in Drama Studies, Languages and Literature, including African Studies and literature and Arabic Studies.
- For further details, please refer to the Research Profile provided by the University of Bayreuth.
The scheme is open to MPhil and PhD students in the first
instance, though we will consider applications from MA and MSc students.
- Deadline for applications: Monday 24 November 2014
Applicants must have:
- a strong academic record
- a reference from their supervisor in support of their application
- a clear reason for choosing this exchange: you must be able to show in what ways the programme would be useful for your project
You do not need to have German as a working language in order to benefit from this exchange.
- If you think you would like to participate in the exchange programme you should discuss the possibility with Patrizia Oliver (email@example.com) in the first instance.
- Please indicate on your application when you would be interested in going to Bayreuth, and for how many months.